This is the final newsletter before the Senior Citizens Week at Woodland Bible Camp. Hope to see you there, those of you who qualify (50 and above).
Ephesians 4:25-30 (English Standard Version)
25Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you(A) speak the truth with his neighbor, for(B) we are members one of another. 26(C) Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, 27and(D) give no opportunity to the devil. 28Let the thief no longer steal, but rather(E) let him labor,(F) doing honest work with his own hands, so(G) that he may have something to share with anyone in need. 29(H) Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give(I) grace to those who hear. 30And(J) do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God,(K) by whom you were sealed for the day of(L) redemption.
- Ephesians 4:25 : Zech 8:16; Col 3:9; Ephesians 4:15
- Ephesians 4:25 : Rom 12:5
- Ephesians 4:26 : Psalm 37:8
- Ephesians 4:27 : James 4:7
- Ephesians 4:28 : Acts 20:35; Gal 6:10
- Ephesians 4:28 : 1 Thess 4:11; 2 Thess 3:8, 11, 12
- Ephesians 4:28 : Prov 21:26
- Ephesians 4:29 : Ephesians 5:4; Col 3:8; Matt 12:34
- Ephesians 4:29 : Col 4:6; Eccles 10:12
- Ephesians 4:30 : Isa 63:10; 1 Thess 5:19
- Ephesians 4:30 : Ephesians 1:13
- Ephesians 4:30 : Ephesians 1:7
Dr. Dale Jorgenson leading singing @ Woodland Bible Camp, Linton, IN at the 2008 KBC/SCC Reunion sponsored by the Class of 1958…
Below you will find link to the 4 issues of “Woodland Wanderings” this year. If you are 50 & above–come and be with us!
Singing Led by Cory Marsh
<embed src=”http://sermonplayer.com/swf/mvp2.swf” flashvars=”clientid=19311&sermonid=235024&d=http://sermonplayer.com/” wmode=”transparent” quality=”high” bgcolor=”#ffffff” width=”640″ height=”480″ name=”mini_video_player” align=”middle” allowScriptAccess=”always” allowfullscreen=”true” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” pluginspage=”http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer”></embed>
Ladies Meeting at the home of Elaine Chowning @ 6:30 p.m.
The wedding of Matthew Mellon & Anitra Brumagen will take place on Saturday, September 5th, 2009, at 4 PM, CDT, at the First Unitarian Universalist Church of Nashville at 1808 Woodmont Blvd., Nashville, TN.